We are Pacvac
At Pacvac, we’re proud to be highly regarded as the trusted market leader in cleaning technology.
We design and manufacture high-quality cleaning equipment, specialising in backpack vacuums. But what sets us apart is our world-class customer service, and how we embrace technology as future thinkers, striving to shake up the cleaning industry.
Examples of this include our eCommerce website being nominated for a 2021 ORIAS award, and our latest product Velo winning the 2021 Australian Good Design Award for Product Design.
We attribute such company success to the high calibre of our people and their incredible skill sets, so naturally, we look forward to opening our doors to another motivated and talented individual.
A newly created exciting position has opened for an experienced, adaptable, motivated, and detail-focused Customer Insight & Research Specialist. Responsible for driving consumer & category insights to assist with the fundamentals of the strategic plan for our internationally recognised Western Australian company.
For the right person, this position offers the chance to contribute to the ongoing growth and success of the business.
Responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Strategic and diagnostic research: Leading key strategic research to understand new markets, new-to-market products, and key opportunities for Pacvac
- Provide key data and insights as requested
- Design and execute qualitative and quantitative research projects in several areas, including global brand, audience segmentation and customer experience
- Liaise with our marketing team on brand and product awareness, perceptions, satisfaction, and other key metrics globally on an ongoing basis to identify opportunities and risks for the business
- Utilise data, research and competitor trends to advance analytic techniques to form a convincing narrative and make recommendations to solve business challenges
- Drive new thinking on best research methodologies to support agile product/portfolio management
Essential criteria for this role:
- Degree qualifications in Business, Marketing & Research, Social Sciences or similar discipline that has a strong statistical element or experience in a similar role
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experienced functional research skills to drive quality and actionable data
- Proven track record in ‘connecting the dots’ and generating insights from multiple primary/secondary data sources
- Experience in cleaning category insight generation
- Experience across all research methodologies essential – both qualitative and quantitative, encompassing both consumer and commercial cleaning
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to decipher metrics, draw relevant conclusions from data and prepare succinct and compelling reports and presentations
- Well-developed written communication skills and ability to prepare high-quality reports and present findings to the Executive team
- Excellent time management skills with experience managing targets, deadlines and competing priorities
It’s rare these days for employees to stay with a company for more than a year or two, unlike the good old days when people became a part of the place they worked. Well, we’re all about those good old days, and we invest in our people, which is why we currently have people who have been here for 28 years! We do great work in a casual office environment, where you’ll find good music playing, a self-serve candy bar and a fully stocked Kitchen (not that you’ll need it with the array of food everyone brings in to share!). Our warehouse boasts a basketball hoop, darts, tennis, and pool tables to keep up with our strong sporting culture. Not into sports? No worries! We have plenty of social activities to get you familiarised with in our multicultural, dynamic Pacvac family.
A part of Pacvac
At Pacvac, our success is our employee’s success, we work hard, and we play hard as a team. We live and breathe what we do and if you find yourself on board, we expect you will too. Our workplace is one of the good vibes, positive energy, and camaraderie as we challenge the status quo of our industry. We operate in an enjoyable space where our differences are celebrated and explored as fresh new perspectives are always welcomed. We’re never too experienced to learn something new, we’re confident but humble, progressive but respectful, and if you think you’re a match, please apply here with your resume and a cover letter.
We’re excited to hear from you!
Remuneration is negotiable and will be based on skills and experience.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.