We are Pacvac
At Pacvac, we’re proud to be highly regarded as the trusted market leaders in cleaning technology.
We design and manufacture high-quality cleaning equipment, specialising in backpack vacuums. But what sets us apart is our world-class customer service, and how we embrace technology as future thinkers, striving to shake up the cleaning industry.
Examples of this include our eCommerce website being nominated for a 2021 ORIAS award, and our latest product Velo won the 2021 Australian Good Design Award for Product Design.
We attribute such company success to the high calibre of our staff and their incredible skillsets, so naturally we look forward to opening our doors to another motivated and talented individual.
An exciting position has opened for an experienced, motivated and detail-focused Digital Designer with print experience to join an internationally recognised Western Australian company.
For the right person, this position offers the chance to contribute to the ongoing growth and success of the business by implementing and maintaining a strong digital presence to reach a global audience.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Live and breathe the Pacvac brand and custodian of our brand guideline.
- Data-led approach to improve our UI on all our websites and apps.
- Understand UX trends and best practices.
- Produce creatives for EDM, Digital ads and sometimes Print materials.
- Produce the finest content for our product with photography and videography.
- Project management and budgeting.
At least five years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe suit, Figma, Sketch and other editing software.
- Experience using agile methodologies.
- Demonstrate the ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team, and be driven to achieve results.
- Excellent copywriting and communication and skills with the confidence to contribute.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in the use of WordPress, Magento and/or similar CMS.
- Experience using Trello, Jira, Asana or other task management software.
- Some knowledge in Google Analytics and able to report on engagement growth.
It’s rare these days for employees to stay with a company for more than a year or two, unlike the good old days where people became a part of the place they worked. Well, we’re all about those good old days, and we invest in our employees, which is why we currently have staff who have been here for 28 years! We do great work in a casual office environment, where you’ll find good music playing, a self-serve candy bar and a fully stocked Kitchen (not that you’ll need it with the array of food everyone brings in to share!). Our warehouse boasts a basketball hoop, darts, pool table and tennis table to keep up with our strong sporting culture. Not into sports? No worries! We have plenty of social activities to get you familiarised with in our multicultural, dynamic Pacvac family.
A part of Pacvac
At Pacvac, our success is our employee’s successes, we work hard, and we play hard as a team. We live and breathe what we do and if you find yourself on board, we expect you will too. Our workplace is one of good vibes, positive energy, and camaraderie as we challenge the status quo of our industry. We operate in an enjoyable space where our differences are celebrated and explored as fresh new perspectives are always welcomed. We’re never too experienced to learn something new, we’re confident but humble, progressive but respectful, and if you think you’re a match, please apply here with your resume and a cover letter.
We’re excited to hear from you!