We are Pacvac
At Pacvac, we’re proud to be highly regarded as the trusted market leaders in cleaning technology.
We design and manufacture high-quality cleaning equipment, specialising in backpack vacuums. But what sets us apart is our world-class customer service, and how we embrace technology as future thinkers, striving to shake up the cleaning industry.
Examples of this include our eCommerce website being nominated for a 2021 ORIAS award, and our latest product Velo won the 2021 Australian Good Design Award for Product Design.
We attribute such company success to the high calibre of our staff and their incredible skillsets, so naturally we look forward to opening our doors to another motivated and talented individual.
An exciting position has opened for an experienced, motivated and sales-focused eCommerce Manager with digital marketing experience to join an internationally recognised Western Australian company.
For the right person, this position offers the chance to contribute to the ongoing growth and success of the business by implementing and maintaining a strong digital presence to reach a global audience.
Your main responsibilities are:
Develop an annual online sales plan/campaign in line with the company vision to ensure sales growth.
- Advise on changing trends within the online retail industry so Pacvac can make and adjust plans accordingly.
- Manage our online product to ensure it contains all the correct details to result into sales.
- Data-led approach to improve our UI on our online website to generate sales.
- Understand UX trends and best practices.
- Manage email marketing software.
- Manage, analyse and report on online customers performance and personas.
- Manage the production of content to promote products to drive traffic on our eCommerce website.
- Able to use Google Analytics to provide results.
- Manage social media influencers to create sales.
- Manage online customers through HubSpot.
- Work closely with Digital Media coordinator to launch campaigns and increase ROAS.
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly sales metrics to Head of Department.
At least three years’ experience creating marketing campaigns online.
- Excellent knowledge with eCommerce platforms such as Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify or similar.
- Trendy and up to date with new marketing strategies online.
- Demonstrate the ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team, and be driven to achieve results.
- Excellent copywriting and communication and skills with the confidence to contribute.
- Experience using Trello, Jira, Asana or other task management software.
- Experienced with Klavyio, MailChimp, Business Facebook (Meta), Later and other Media content platforms.
- Knowledge in Google Analytics and able to report on sales figures growth.
- Able to use Google Sheet formulas.
- Be Internet-ready, understands pop culture, memes and why people consume media online.
It’s rare these days for employees to stay with a company for more than a year or two, unlike the good old days where people became a part of the place they worked. Well we’re all about those good old days, and we invest in our employees, which is why we currently have staff who have been here for 28 years! We do great work in a casual office environment, where you’ll find good music playing, a self-serve candy bar and a fully stocked Kitchen (not that you’ll need it with the array of food everyone brings in to share!). Our warehouse boasts a basketball hoop, darts, tennis and pool tables to keep up with our strong sporting culture. Not into sports? No worries! We have plenty of social activities to get you familiarised with in our multicultural, dynamic Pacvac family.
A part of Pacvac
At Pacvac, our success is our employee’s success, we work hard and we play hard as a team. We live and breathe what we do and if you find yourself on board, we expect you will too. Our workplace is one of good vibes, positive energy and camaraderie as we challenge the status quo of our industry. We operate in an enjoyable space where our differences are celebrated and explored as fresh new perspectives are always welcomed. We’re never too experienced to learn something new, we’re confident but humble, progressive but respectful, and if you think you’re a match, please apply here with your resume and a cover letter.
We’re excited to hear from you!