Full Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to register form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this offer is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Offeror is Pacvac Pty Ltd, ABN 60 709 396 593 of 7 Mackay Street, Kewdale, WA 6105, Australia.
3. Registration is only open to United Kingdom and European residents, who are not employees or directors of the Offeror, or any of the employees or directors of the agencies involved in this offer.
4. Any participants under the age of 18 years must seek permission to register from their parent or guardian.
5. Purchase period commences on 1 March 2017 and finishes 30 April 2017 (“Purchase Period”).
6. Offer applies to Pacvac’s Superpro 700 and Superpro battery 700 (excluding Superpro duo 700, Superpro Wispa 700, Superpro Micron 700 and Superpro Trans 700) Backpack Vacuum Cleaners only (“Participating Product”), which must be purchased during the Purchase Period.
7. A maximum of 10 x Service Kits are claimable / redeemable by any one customer.
8. To be eligible to redeem the Service Kit for this offer you must:
a) Buy a Participating Product during the Purchase Period from Pacvac’s Authorised
Distributors within The United Kingdom and Europe (featured on Pacvac’s website at the
following location www.pacvac.com/WhereToBuy during the Purchase Period).
b) Complete the Service Kit Form at www.pacvac.com/ServiceKit or request a paper copy at
place of purchase.
c) Please submit, together with your Proof of Purchase to Pacvac in one of the following
• Online: www.pacvac.com/ServiceKit
• Email: email@example.com
• Fax: +61 8 9478 5444
• Photo MMS: +61428 408 886 (Proof of Purchase submissions only)
Please Note: All claims must be received no later than 5.00pm (AWST) on 10 May 2017.
9. If claimant has successfully completed and submitted the Service Kit Form, including Proof of Purchase, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, the claimant will be eligible for Service Kit/s to be posted directly to the address provided.
10. Claimant must retain original Proof of Purchase for their own records.
11. Offeror reserves the right to request the original Proof of Purchase for the claim before issuing the Service Kit. Failure to produce the original Proof of Purchase for the Service Kit offer when requested, may, in the absolute discretion of the Offeror, result in invalidation of claimant’s claim and forfeiture of any right to the Service Kit offer. Proof of Purchase must clearly specify the store of purchase, the product purchased and that the purchase was made during the Purchase Period.
12. The Offeror shall not be responsible for any postal delivery failure beyond its control.
13. The Offeror, to the extent permitted by applicable law, disclaim liability whether in contract, tort (including negligence), under any statute or otherwise, in relation to this offer.
14. Incomplete, incorrect or indecipherable claims will be deemed invalid.
15. No responsibility will be accepted by the Offeror for late or misdirected entries.
16. All claims become the property of the Offeror. By participating in this offer each claimant consents to the Offeror collecting and holding the personal information provided on the Service Kit Form. The Offeror may use the provided information for the conduct of this offer and, in any media or form of communications to the claimant for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes of the Offeror.
17. If for any reason this offer is interfered with in any way or not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Offeror which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this offer, then the Offeror reserves the right in its sole discretion and subject to any written directions given by any relevant authority, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer, or invalidate any affected claims.
18. This Service Kit Offer is not transferable.