1. Sign up
- You may create an account for Pacvac Perks if you are aged 18 years or over. To become a member, you must register online and complete the account login.
- Setting up your account is free.
- By signing up to an account, you agree and acknowledge that you are sharing personal information.
- To join Pacvac Perks, you must have a valid email address. It is your responsibility to keep Pacvac updated if your email address changes. We cannot be held responsible for any loss of points or rewards incurred as a result of out-of-date details.
- Each member is only entitled to one account. Pacvac reserves the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time.
- Pacvac Perks points and rewards are only valid for use when shopping online at Pacvac AU online shop.
- Employees of Pacvac are eligible to join Pacvac Perks but cannot earn points or redeem rewards in conjunction with any staff discount.
2. Earning points
- Points will be credited to your account after you sign up for an account and/or complete a purchase.
- You must be logged in to your account when you want to collect points or redeem your rewards.
- Whereby, a refund or return is completed on items that points or rewards were applied to, the points and/or rewards will not be credited back to your account.
- You can check the status of your points by logging into your account at Pacvac AU online shop.
3. Points and rewards system
- For every $1 spent at Pacvac AU online shop in a transaction using your account, you will earn 1 loyalty point.
- For every 500 points that you earn, your account will automatically be credited with a voucher option, at checkout, to the value of $10 for you in a future transaction.
- Reward points can only be spent in 3 fixed rules:
- 500 points = $10
- 1,000 points = $20
- 2,500 points = $50
- A maximum reward discount of $50 per transaction applies.
- Points and rewards can be earned during promotional periods, however you are not eligible to redeem points in conjunction with any other promotions, offers or discounts unless otherwise stated.
- Points can not be transferred from one user to another user, this is only at the discretion of Pacvac whereby accounts need to merged together, cancelled and so forth.
- The maximum amount of points a user can accumulate is 10,000 at any one point in time.
- Points and rewards can not be used at any other stores or website, whether they are affiliated companies to Pacvac or not.
4. Terminaton and Expiry
- The points in your Pacvac Perks account will expire if they haven’t been utilised within 2 years from the date of issue. After the expiry date, the unused value of the points will become the property of Pacvac, and unable to be redeemed by you.
- Pacvac reserves the right to terminate your participation in Pacvac Perks:
- if you have not used your account (to collect points or redeem Rewards) for a period of 12 months;
- if Pacvac believes that the use of your account is unauthorised, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful;
- for any behaviour relating to Pacvac Perks or Pacvac that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information; or
- for any breach of these terms and conditions.
- You can cancel your Pacvac Perks account by contacting Pacvac directly using the Contact Us information on the website.
- Upon cancellation of your Pacvac Perks account, all points accrued will be cancelled and not able to be redeemed.
- The Pacvac Perks terms and conditions and member benefits are subject to change at any time.
- Your continued participation in Pacvac Perks will confirm your acceptance of such changes or modifications; therefore, you should review these terms and conditions and applicable policies frequently to understand the terms and conditions that apply to Pacvac Perks. If you do not agree to the amended terms, you must stop participating in Pacvac Perks.
- Pacvac further reserves the right to terminate, discontinue or cancel Pacvac Perks at any time and in its sole discretion. Any changes, modifications, or termination of any part of Pacvac Perks or its terms will be effective immediately upon publication of those changes on the Pacvac website.
6. Personal Information and Marketing
- If you have opted-in to receiving marketing from us, we will contact you from time to time to send you marketing communications and keep you up-to-date with our products, promotions and special offers and with general information concerning Pacvac. You may unsubscribe from receiving such marketing communications at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe“ link found on any marketing emails from us, logging into your account online or by contacting us directly with your request.
- If you have not opted-in to receive marketing from us, we will only contact you with service information in relation to your account.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Western Australia, Australia, without resort to its conflict of law provisions. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia, Australia.
- You have certain rights under the Australian Consumer Law, which cannot be excluded and are not affected by these terms and conditions. Except for those statutory rights, any conditions implied by any other laws are excluded from these Terms & Conditions. To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Pacvac nor its officers, employees, contractors, agents or advisers will be liable to you (or any other person) for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential) howsoever caused, nor will we be in default under these Terms & Conditions, for failure to observe or perform any of our obligations under these Terms & Conditions for any reason or cause except if caused by our gross negligence. To the extent permitted by law, if we are liable to you, our maximum aggregate liability to you is limited to the remaining point value on your account at the relevant time.